Sick

12:45

Since somebody asked me to blog in english(pity her duno mandarin) kekex i have to write in english...

BUT pls forgive my bad english =)

recently i m so sick....
wat sick? love sick =.=
sick of waiting him bac frm work,sick of waiting him wake up,sick of waiting him come bac frm kl as he's leaving soon,sick of quarrel.......
arghhh somebody can hire a personal counsellor for me to prevent i commit suicide one day??
i hope i can wait for him... but some reasons made me in dilemma...
anyone can help me?
mayb i m jz a foolish a stupid...
RIGHT? (sumbody pls say YES)
like wat my aunt said puppy love...

YA I AGREE

nw... i jz wan to concentrate on my studies....
hopefully this relationship wil never end...
bless me!

You Might Also Like

2 Hearts

  1. 或许这就是那天你所说
    我不懂你们的问题
    哈哈
    God bless you
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah say me har.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images