Contented.Satisfy

03:38











It was few days ago...
it's been a long time i din sit down properly n talk with him
tht day in my house..
after my mum went out..
though half an hour...
thx for giving me such a precious time...
i shall save in some place of mind =)

Yesterday.....
went to meet my third aunt then went TAO with my cousins them
the restaurant situated at E-Gate
it is buffet style but u order ur food frm da menu..
a round followed by another
we ate n chit chatting
n looking at da little Eason(not da hk singer Eason Chan lol) "buat kacau" haha
after tht wet bac to Mewah Court...
wow da nite view thr reli beautiful.... =)
then went to Adventist Hospital to visit my another cousin..
he injured his bac when he did high jumping in sch
jz operate..
but i din went up as i m wearing such..... hahah
as Eason was not allowed to go up
me n my cousin take care of him

BUT
after his ah ma @my third aunt went up
he cried n cried non stop until i hav to cal his ah ma down to take care of him
Haihx ppl around starred at us
as if we r kidnappers XD
after tht my fifth uncle fetch us bac....
n.....
I FOUND MY FIRST PART TIME JOB! haha
its only three days la LOLX
at PC Fair...
this is my firse working experience...
hope i can do it well lo =)








You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images