Lonely Life

14:49

My frens
some of them are suffering from homesick
i stay in my hse
so i dun hav this
but i think my life, is going to b a lonely life
my classmates going to chg class
left me all alone when go tutorials lecturals
while those doesnt chg, they seem cant mix well with me, neither me...
*sigh*
lovely frens leave me here
dearest hubby too
wat shud i do???
mayb or perhaps
i wil become miss lonely in TARC
cz i seems cant mix well with those fashion gals then talked alot
wat i wan is frens tht could help each other in studies...
izit so hard to find???
i dont know...





feeling like crying recently

You Might Also Like

3 Hearts

  1. waii...got so cham or not ar..
    miss lonely pulak...T_T

    wish tat i won't change claz lor..
    then i can accompany u again..
    n u no nit to mix with those fesyen galz edii....XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei. cheer up ler yee fun.. me also in college so lonely.. got friends but i dunno how to communicate in mandarin.. cant talk much with them.. kek simler... but i also like that nia... u will get use to it and find more freinds soon =)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ok lo trying to get more frens now =)

    u chg la mikael u so pity

    hehe

    thx shu yee dun worry i'll be ok real soo =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images