Ice Cream Fever

13:15


Weird title
Weird feelings
A lot of question marks hurr?
Yeahh I admit I am a weirdo
like to eat ice cream
this is not weird
the main point is I like to eat ice cream during a raining night
hahahaha
and before that
someone promised to treat me BR ice cream =)
dont forget what u promised hurr =p
of course I still will give him a treat =p
Ice kacang with ice cream, which cost less than RM 3 per bowl
nahhhh I did my part too ma =p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To someone you kno who you are:
Take good care of your back,
although I din say, in fact I care=)


p/s: aiyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr since when I become so rou ma? XD
p/p/s: another pointless post.. lame...

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images