Boring~~

20:51

these few days was so boring
eat
slp
dvd
yday went to buy dinner dress for my couz's wedding
this is da most expensive dress i've ever buy =.= pk d!!
then nite went 火锅之家with my fren n mum
I M GOING TO BECOME A FATTY GAL =.=
today
nt reli in da mood
stomach so pain
pain whole day
hav to lye on bed n slp to ease my pain =(
me n my couz cooked again haha
first try
fail
the thingx suppose to steam
but duno wheres went wrong it becum my couz so called "konyaku"
like jelly thingx haha chio si lang
then we decided to fry it
some eggs then some flour
after fry it
stl ok larx =)
but too bad was too salty
ISHHHH
lolx nvm we learned kekex



Before steam
c my hands lolx
the so called "konyaku" geli rite XD
after fry it stl ok larx XD dun ask me why everytime i cook eh thingz lidat eh shape eh haha
sui lehx lol da "Hakka Reddish Balls " ingredients gt carrot ahah


me with my new sunglasses XD
my bro entao lehx LOL XD
me in da dinner dress lol weird pose hah

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images