Started to Missing u

16:34

Today...
gonna bu she de let him go bac again
cried when talked with him this morning...
i said i wan to see u...
he keep say scare let my family members c diok...
k lo nvm...
then after tht when he said ok can meet
i said nonid =.= LOL
cz i duwan he so rush mer
bt he so pamper me n sayang me...
he said after bath n eat can meet for 15 mins before he going bus stop
rush in to his hug when i saw him
miss his smell..
n i cried again n again...
he lend me his shoulder..
help me wipe off my tears...
hug me...
say weet words to me console me...
n goodbye kiss...
his dad came to fetch him
saw he leaving n my tears was about to drop again..
he turned bac n shouted at me with hakka"I LOVE U" (yesterday i taught him hakka)
so sweet n i smiled...
finally off he go..
bye my dearest.. i wil do wat i promised n we wil meet again 2 months later...
then go manila place with aunts as yesterday was couz's wife bday...
i ordered black pepper lamb chop...
Missing him n i really thx to him for so pamper me

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images