Mo Nv's Gathering♥

15:12

From left: Tze Wei, The blogger, Chia Huai, Xin Xian and Yunying




Still remember the story I wrote for you girls?
Although some of the characters were missing
We are still us, the friendship that never fade :)
If I am not mistaken LOL we were only the same class when Form 3(E3A), however, we always gathered together during recess time
Oh Gosh I missed secondary time so muchhhhh
Met with Tze Wei, Xin Xian and Chia Huai the day before
As there was an "open house" dinner at YY's Condo
LOL
Great to see those long-time-no-see friends keke
Started to zho siao as we did when we first met
We sat there and chatted like nobody business while waiting for YY the host to serve us
I am stll the poor one, the one who got perli-ed all time
But never mind la, as long as they happy, once awhile I am okay with that
Hahahaaa
BUT dont too over har girlssss XD
(Paiseh huh miss YY you tooked so much food for us yet we can't finish them XD)
Felt odd when mixed in the group. we went outside and have our small group chat
After that went up yy's house, greet her mum and then went home
Although we met for not very long time, we had our great time
Thx YY for inviting us, thx CH for turn up and XX for her ride =)
Once is never enough, I hope for more
All the best and take care my girls
I am sure we will meet up again so soon ^^

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images