Wishes ♥

22:19

有受宠若惊下
烂人说:不要说我没点歌给你,现在就dedicate这首歌给你,留意歌词,就会觉得很sweet了
我:突然间对我这么好? 


I looked in the sky and there I saw a star shining so bright above
I closed my eyes and wished upon the star that I would find true love
Someone who needed me
Someone to share my life
For a love that would be true
I would wait forever
So...no...matter how long it may be
I will be waiting
One star-brighter than the others
Two Hearts-beating for each other
I believe wishes really come true
Love at first sight I knew it from the moment when you said hello
I hoped you felt it too, but we both so shy-how was I to know
when you reached for my hand
I knew you were the one

We laughed and talked for hours like I'd known you forever
Like...a...dream or something from a book
True love had found me
One star-brighter than the others
Two Hearts-beating for each other

Noe I see wishes really come true
You just have to dream
Nothing's as bad as it seems
to be...believe me
Someone's waiting for you to try
There in the sky
One star-brighter than the others
Two Hearts-beating for each other
You will see wishes really come true
You can't stop believing-wishes do come true
You gotta believe me (wish on a star) wishes do come true...


简单的歌词,简单的音乐,不过听起来分外甜蜜
也许是点歌人的意义存在吧 

我:Bie bie我要甜甜 
烂人:哈哈
Sometimes at night
When I look up 2 da sky
I start 2 think of u
& dan ask myself why
Why do I luv u?
I think & smile
Bcoz I know da list could run on 4 miles <3

今晚,还真的有甜蜜两三下的 
即使简单言语,小小举动,也能感受到那份甜蜜
这或许,就来自于知足于现在拥有的幸福吧 
懂得知足,收获还挺丰富的呢 




You Might Also Like

2 Hearts

  1. 还讲你advanced很不好。说真的,我看不出有什么不好咯。。。这一年多来看你都过得蛮好的,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有不好的,有机会我慢慢告诉你
    哈哈
    我当然是报喜不报忧咯 =P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images