Memories

17:35

Yesterday i was on phone with CH, one of my besties during secondary sch...
It was such a long time we both have talked to each other...
Saw her blog then i smsed her...
Never thought that she wil call me n i was watching tv at tht time...
Suddenly my phone rang then da first ques she asked me" wei miss me not?"
LOL sure miss ler hahaha
then we talked n talked...
she was so curious bout wat surprise hubby gave me LOL
n then we talked bout our lives lately, "ai mei" de thing XD, bout high sch lives etc...
How i wish she was here then we can talk n talk non stop like in high sch...
Since i started my college life, met quite a few close frens BUT seems cant get too close with them like me n my besties in high sch...
We used to "zho xiao", talked "yellow jokes" XD bla bla
Omg i miss them =(
CH... We got same topic d wakakakakakax
rmb keep in touch with me o
i so miss u =)
n to VIVIAN KHOR if u read this post....
i miss u alot too hehe

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images