Lazy Sunday

14:15

I was supposed guai guai stay at home and study for next week TESTS
yeahh is TESTS
I got 3 tests in total
Financial Management, Princple of Auditing and Business Economics
yet I am so so darn lazy
so followed my aunt out for shopping
hahaha
long time din go GP d since after the movie 2012
bought one Polo tee
thx aunt xoxo♥
I GUESSED I have enough tops for CNY
but for girls
they are greedy XD
their wardrobes will never FULL
hahaha so I want to continue buying
Have our lunch at Sushi King
thx again ♥
and then
bought MIMI... my fav tit bits when I was small
back to childhood time
Weeee
and now I am here
blogging and my mind telling me
ITS TIME FOR STUDY~!!!
no more time left
zzzz

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images