Pre-Exam Phobia

12:10



Tomorrow is the start of my final exam
This is not the first time taking exam in Tarc
I wonder why everytime before exam I sure stomache
Mayb this is call pre-exam phobia? ahahah 考试症候群
LOL well this time I am not well prepared
although this is the last exam before finishing my diploma
*ahem ahem* still dare to say
well of course I will try my best
and then
I will have one month sem break until after cny
wakakakaka
syoknya XD
but before that
time to k-bookssss
hello my fellow books, here and I come
and hello sem break, wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
XD
*the blogger siao liao, ignore her =D*

p/s the girl inside the comic not meeeeee wheee XD

You Might Also Like

4 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images