Chu 8 + Chu 9

19:31

Lou Sang with the family... Hmm


at last we lou till spread all over again >.<






Last night went to my cousin's grandpa house and bai ti kong
Second time too joining this
I cant touch those prayer things due to some "pantang larang"
Lil cousin played fireworks there before the praying ceromony started
Watched some " noob" lion dance too LOL
Many many nice fireworks in the sky, awesome la weihhh =D
Home at bout 2, I did enjoyed my day
Today went bowling with them after the MYOB practical class
I am the second last HAHAHA *laugh at me*
Fun though
The guy beside us striked for 5 times
So damn yeng XD
Bought luo han guo for mummy on the way home
Weeeeee nice day BUT
Have to start doing assignment :(

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images