Tooth Fairy

19:45

Went for a movie with someone today
Namely Tooth Fairy
At first I am wondering why it's title is this
After that I felt this movie kinda phantansy though

Plot:

"The Tooth Fairy," also known as Derek Thompson, is a hard-charging hockey player whose nickname comes from his habit of separating opposing players from their bicuspids. When Derek discourages a youngster's dreams, he's sentenced to one week's hard labor as a real tooth fairy, complete with the requisite tutu, wings and magic wand. At first, Derek "can't handle the tooth" - bumbling and stumbling as he tries to furtively wing his way through strangers' homes-doing what tooth fairies do. But as Derek slowly adapts to his new position, he begins to rediscover his own forgotten dreams.


I wonder is there any real tooth fairy in this world?
So she or he can help to make my rabbit tooth disappear again
ARGHHHH *Scream*
Shouldnt have brought my jacket *ngek ngek*
Actually I more prefer shopping in weekdays
I am a weird girl that dislike crowded places
Unless is with my big big family then different story
Ahahaha
Ok ok out of topic
For me, this movie's rating is just so so lo
But I did enjoyed my day though =D


p/s like the striped shirt and plaid shirt so much ehehe

You Might Also Like

0 Hearts

Thanks for the pretties comments ♥

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images